The World Steak Challenge awards was held on 10 July at the Mansion House in Dublin. A Rib Eye steak from Finland was been crowned the winner of the 2019 competition.
The challenge enables steak producers and suppliers to test the quality of their steak production against all international competitors.
Success in the competition and the independent stamp of quality that comes with it can be used as an integral part of a PR and marketing campaign to build exports and drive sales in home markets.
It provides an opportunity to engage with consumers to celebrate the joy and benefits of eating steak as part of a healthy balanced diet and highlight the quality and standards of steak production around the globe.
Reasons to enter the World Steak Challenge:
- Independently prove the quality of your product
- Publicise and promote the credentials of your brand
- Test the quality of your steak production against all international competitors
- Success in the competition can help to build exports and drive sales in home markets
- Your chance to win a Gold, Silver or Bronze medal, or the World’s Best Steak Producer title
- Benefit from the international PR campaign targeting all steak buyers – business and consumer – across all platforms: TV, radio, national press, magazines and social channels
“I’m so proud to pick up this award and we have so much passion for meat. This award means that the company and Finland will stand together to prove that we’re here to stay.” – Sashi-Nielsen, JN Meats International
Here are some ways the logo have been used by previous winners